Sunday 1 April 2012

Welcome my new students

This is greeting from Master. Tum.

Hi, all of my beloved students. This is our second week that we have met each other. As you know, my name is Nopphakoon Unjai, and my nickname is Tum. My most favorite pet is dog, and my favorite colours are black and white, not pink !!.

to success in studying English you have to....
1. be confident : express yorselves by speak out loud. Just spaek out !! don't worry about making mistake.
2. be balanced : as the Chinese theory about Yin & Yang said. Manage you time well.
3. be honest : I prefer you to be "a good student" rather than "a clever student"
4. be polite : Politeness is important, respect everyone, then they will respect you.
5. be on time : This is a very serious task for people, keep in touch the dates I assign you works and finish it !

HAVE FUN with STUDYING ENGLISH ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment