Wednesday 24 July 2013

Answers page 14-15

I am more patient than I was ten years ago.
She looks thinner than she did last year.
One must drive more carefully than usual near schools and hospitals.
I found the book more interesting than the film that was based on it.
It is warmer during the day than at night.
He is more talkative than his sister.
They are planning to move into larger flat.

Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system.
She is the nicest person I have met.
Verkoyansk is the coldest place on earth.
This was the most enjoyable holiday I have had.
Jim was wearing the most terrifying costume of all.
He is one of the most talented actor I have seen on stage.

This year is somehow warmer in March.
Singapore is the most humid place I'v been to.
Who is the fastest swimmer in our class?
Orangutans are supposed to be more intelligent than chimpanzees.
Let's us go out onto the balcony. It is more pleasant there.
This scarf is made from the finest silk.

No comments:

Post a Comment