Monday, 17 June 2013

เฉลยแบบฝึกหัดเรื่อง Articles

A. Complete the sentences by using a, an or the.
·            
1.           Where is the cat?
It is in the garden.
2.           Have you seen a(the)  leopard?
3.           My mother bought me a pair of trousers.
4.           My sister has three pets — a dog, a  cat and
 a parrot. The  dog is called hussy, the cat is
called Eric and the parrot is called Pepe.
5.         All trains have been delayed. I have been waiting at the railway station
for an hour.
       6.    I went to the riverside for a walk.
       7.   We went to a(the) Chinese restaurant at the end of
      the street.The food served there is delicious.
8.        Jamie is a quiet boy. He hardly speaks.
9.        I cannot find my shoes.
        They are under the stairs.
10.       The weather today is lovely. The sky looks so blue.
11.       Mrs Gibbs is a social worker.
12.       I want to buy a pair of trousers for myself.

B. Complete the sentences with a, the or put a cross (X) if no article is required.
1.      
 I love X Geography and X English.
2.       Lisbon is the capital of Portugal.
  3.    X vegetables are good for X health.
4.           I woke up when a(the)  clock struck seven.
5.           We spent a day at a(the)  museum. We came home in the evening.
6.           X most children love chocolate.
7.     Aren't X French very good at wine making?
8.     You need to take a preventive dose of medicines.
9.     X kite making is a special skill.
 10.    Yesterday, I noticed a tiny speck in the sky and realised it
            was not a bird but a fighter jet racing across the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment