Monday 17 June 2013

เฉลยแบบฝึกหัดเรื่อง Articles

A. Complete the sentences by using a, an or the.
·            
1.           Where is the cat?
It is in the garden.
2.           Have you seen a(the)  leopard?
3.           My mother bought me pair of trousers.
4.           My sister has three pets — dog,  cat and
 parrot. The  dog is called hussy, the cat is
called Eric and the parrot is called Pepe.
5.         All trains have been delayed. I have been waiting at the railway station
for an hour.
       6.    I went to the riverside for walk.
       7.   We went to a(the) Chinese restaurant at the end of
      the street.The food served there is delicious.
8.        Jamie is quiet boy. He hardly speaks.
9.        I cannot find my shoes.
        They are under the stairs.
10.       The weather today is lovely. The sky looks so blue.
11.       Mrs Gibbs is social worker.
12.       I want to buy pair of trousers for myself.

B. Complete the sentences with a, the or put a cross (X) if no article is required.
1.      
 I love Geography and English.
2.       Lisbon is the capital of Portugal.
  3.    X vegetables are good for health.
4.           I woke up when a(the)  clock struck seven.
5.           We spent day at a(the)  museum. We came home in the evening.
6.           most children love chocolate.
7.     Aren't French very good at wine making?
8.     You need to take preventive dose of medicines.
9.     kite making is a special skill.
 10.    Yesterday, I noticed tiny speck in the sky and realised it
            was not bird but fighter jet racing across the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment